Friday's Find: Last Minute Gifts!


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! One week until Christmas! Where has December gone? My friends and family know I'm perfectly happy to receive thrifted gifts.  This week's fabulous finds are perfect for last minute gifts or decor... 


Friday's Find: Last Minute Gifts mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Available on Etsy: Thrift Store Addiction


Wouldn't this little guy be a cute addition for a holiday gift basket for the family chef or foodie? Available!


Friday's Find: Last Minute Gifts mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Vintage snowman hot pad available on Etsy: Thrift Store Addiction



I picked up this tiny basket of holly, complete with candy cane bow for .25! I just added a vintage snowman from a previous find--instant vignette! 


Friday's Find: Last Minute Gifts mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Vintage snowman vignette



Mad about plaid? I found the festive box and sweet handmade ornaments separately, but thought they paired nicely.  Available!


Friday's Find: Last Minute Gifts mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Red plaid Christmas ornaments available on Etsy:Thrift Store Addiction


It has been a season for snowmen people, hasn't it? This adorable couple is crafted with fabric fronts and sturdy brown paper bag backs. Add gift cards and they would make fun stocking stuffers! Available!


Friday's Find: Last Minute Gifts mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Handmade snowman couple ornaments available on Etsy:Thrift Store Addiction



There's one (or more) in every family ~ the crazy Pyrex lover!  In my family that would be me and I'm a fan of the square Pyrex Charm bowl--ornaments not included! Available!


Friday's Find: Last Minute Gifts mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Vintage red Charm Pyrex available on Etsy:Thrift Store Addiction



For those who prefer the traditional Butterprint--the turquoise pattern is a favorite. SOLD!


Friday's Find: Last Minute Gifts mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Vintage Butterprint Pyrex available on Etsy:Thrift Store Addiction



*Order by noon, Dec 19 for Christmas delivery!*

Do you have any thrifty Christmas decor or projects? Stop by to link them at A Very Thrifty Christmas, right here! The party is open through Christmas Eve and I would love to see your treasures!

Until next time, happy hunting! 



Friday's Find: Last Minute Gifts mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Click here to see where I party!

Would you like to comment?

  1. You're on a roll with some adorable finds, Cecilia! I have some thrift gifts for family, too. Hmm. They don't read my blog so maybe I'll do one on those. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I don't mind thrifted gifts. Those are all great too! Love the snow people! Have a Merry Christmas friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red bowl - it sets off the bright colored ornaments perfectly. And I like thrifter gifts as well! You found some really cute things!
    Hugs,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your thrifted finds ... you have the best eye for finding good stuff. Love your snow people. A thrifted gift is fine with me. I think my kids and grandsons are getting used to receiving a thrifted gift every year, in fact, I think they look forward to seeing what I have come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Of course I love thrifted anything, especially Christmas stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, but I am a total sucker for a cute snowman! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!