Friday's Find #184


TGITF Friends! Time for the fabulous finds of the week, and it's a week of keepers--starting with the rest of the treasures from the 2/.25 warehouse sale.  I adore displaying flowers in pretty vintage containers like this charming candy bowl. Plus...


vintage candy dish


...I was absolutely thrilled to score a Limoges French pitcher and Bavarian soup tureen; all were included in the 2/.25 sale! Won't these also be gorgeous filled with blooms?


Limoges French pitcher and Bavarian soup tureen



Next, four porcelain eggs from Japan all for .50. I can't wait to use these pretty white pieces for spring! 


porcelain eggs from Japan


Don't you love finding something unexpected that you happen to need at the thrift store? My phone case is getting pretty worn and I was recently noting I'd need a new one soon. They can be so pricey and most stores don't carry the style for my HTC model. I found this fabulous pink one at Goodwill, still in the package. Cricket's not my mobile provider, but the sturdy case fits! 


new phone case from Goodwill



Last, I'll use these glass pebbles in the garden. I found them at a yard sale and paid a fraction of the usual cost. 


glass garden pebbles


Before I go, I'd like to share an exciting event that will be coming up soon! The Brighten Conference is an afternoon tea and workshop presented by a talented group of Texas bloggers. It's sure to be a fun and creative time with lots of giggles. You can get your ticket from Cecilia at The B Farm.


Brighten Blogger Workshop



Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature



party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Wonderful finds! I look forward to your posts on your tea time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sweet finds Cecilia! Love the white pitchers! I know you will fill them with pretty blooms, and those eggs...I wouldn't know what to do with them, but I know you will show us something adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those eggs, Cecilia. They make me think that spring is going to come, eventually ;) You sure got lucky with that phone case, too! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finds. If lived in Texas or even close enough for a day trip I would be contacting Cecilia B for a ticket. Hope y'all have a great workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your finds! And thank you for the Brighten mention! It's going to be fabulous!
    Hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your finds Cecilia ... isn't that 2 for 25¢ sale fun. I couldn't go last week, but so happy you found some good stuff.
    I would have grabbed the eggs. Enjoy the beautiful weather.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pitcher and soup tureen! I would have grabbed the eggs as well. Wish I could attend the bloggers get together:) xo Kathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those eggs, and looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome finds! I love them all can't wait to see how you will use them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great finds! And even better when items are brand new, still in the original packaging.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!