Friday's Find #187


TGITF Friends! Ready for the fabulous thrift store finds of the week? Since March is here, I couldn't pass on this wee leprechaun perched on a toadstool. Though he isn't marked on the bottom, after a little research I  learned he is vintage, from the sixties. 


vintage leprechaun


A few more green finds--two lovely hand painted frames. The lighter green is open without a back...


Hand painted wooden frame



...while the moss green still has its attached. I love the pretty daisies on both. As you might imagine, I have plans! 


Hand painted frame



More wooden hangers! 


Vintage wooden hangers



After selling most of my inventory over the holidays, I have been on the lookout for more but they have been harder to come by. Score!


Vintage herb drying hanger
Available


Last, yet another vintage light shade. This one is earthenware and I intend to repurpose it for the garden. {If you need a vintage light shade look here.


earthenware vintage shade



Have you linked up at Vintage Charm yet? Here's a sneak peak at the February Feature of the Month by Debby Goes Shabby. Isn't it dreamy?


My Thrift Store Addiction Vintage Charm party



Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature



Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Fun finds and I'm intrigued as to what you're going to do with the frames, etc. The leprechaun is adorable. He'd look cute in a fairy garden. (I'm so into those right now. I've got big plans for mine!)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun finds, Cecelia...I always love those hangers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Leprechaun! Clever with the pants hangers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always so jealous of all your great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those frames are cute...I am sure you will do something fun to dress them up! I remember those wooden hangers as my daddy always hung his dress pants on ones like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always find the best things. Love the green frames. Anxious to see how you use them.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cecilia

    Great finds, thank you again for the feature. I true bucket list and we all love vintage finds, right!

    Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those hangers are so cool! And that leperchan is perfect for March. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the herb drying rack with the hangers! That would be so pretty hanging in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love knick knacks and good finds like these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You found some adorable things! I love the herb drying rack!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, that hanger being repurposed as an herb hanger is genius! I will have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need those herb clips. What a great concept.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have some of those hangers and have wanted to make one of your cute herb hangers for myself, but have yet to do it. Hopefully by the time my herbs are ready for clipping. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!